Tin Tinkers Group Forum Index Tin Tinkers Group
Promoting Historical Tin & Coppersmithing

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hot Dipping Tinplate Set Up

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Max

PostPosted: 07,09,17    Post subject: Hot Dipping Tinplate Set Up Reply with quote

The hot dipping tinplate set up that was previously used at the Convergences, as seen in pictures from Ft. Dodge and the first Sauder Village event, are up for sale. I purchased them a couple of years ago, but recent personal developments have created a need for me to downsize. Included are the two heavy duty stainless steel tin and tallow vats, one of the original burners (the other was misplaced prior my purchase of the equipment). Also included are to larger burners that could be modified for use. I had planned to just use a high pressure turkey fryer burner. I am also including all of the rolls of tin foil that I have to refill the vats. There is at least 125 lbs of that tin included. The tin vat is also full.
I am setting the price for all of this at $2000.00 which is less than I have invested. Considering the amount of tin included, I believe that the price is fair. Shipping will be the responsibility of the purchaser. I am located near Atlanta, GA.
Thank you.
Max Schram
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tin Tinkers Group Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: