Tin Tinkers Group Forum Index Tin Tinkers Group
Promoting Historical Tin & Coppersmithing

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with a Tin Knight

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bob_b
Site Admin

PostPosted: 09,16,13    Post subject: Help with a Tin Knight Reply with quote

Hello all,

I received a request looking for someone in the New York area that would be willing to take on a project of repairing a Tin Knight. Below is the transcript of the email I received. If you are interested, let me know and I will send you the details.

Hello,

This may sound weird but here goes. I like the Renaissance times and always wanted a knight. I spent years looking for one and finally found a website and ordered a six foot knight. The knight came damaged both times by fed ex. I can send you pictures. The company told me to send back the first which I did but they basically said "tough" the second time. Fed ex is not honoring it. I paid good money for a knight and now I have one that is damaged to no avail. The base is damaged, the head crooked and the back is dented in. I am so upset and don't know what to do. Do you know of anyone in Long Island that could fix it? I would be willing to travel. I don't have alot of money cause my husband just got laid off and my hours were cut but I am willing to do what I can. I just am so upset by this whole ordeal and I found your website.

I am sure if I yell or harass them enough, the company would take it back,but it is not my nature to do so. I just want a knight who is intact.
Thank you and I apologize if this sounds weird.
Janine Garner

'A Government Big Enough To Give You Everything You Want
Is Strong Enough To Take Everything You Have.'
- Thomas Jefferson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tin Tinkers Group Forum Index -> Help Wanted All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: